Our community's vulnerable seniors are in need of your help. Access Senior Home Care is looking to add motivated team members to an already dedicated and compassionate team of caregivers working with Covid-19 clients. Areas of need include San Joaquin, Sacramento, and Stanislaus counties. Experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia is preferred. We are looking for full time and part time employees. Training for this level of care is available. We can work around your school and/or personal schedule. Not only do we strive to provide the best possible care to our clients, we also strive to provide the best possible working environment for our employees. Access Senior Home Care takes pride in having caregivers that are committed to the elderly as well as our company.
At our company, we believe in caring for the caregiver. We offer paid sick leave, paid training so you’ll always know what to do and how to do it, and enjoyable/meaningful work without long commutes.
JOIN THE TEAM:
To apply for one of our open positions, please apply online at http://www.myaccesshomecare.com/employment-opportunities.html
After we receive your application, our hiring team will call you for a phone interview, then we’ll invite you to our office for a final interview. Most new team members can start work within one week after their final interview.
There are four open positions.
Why work for Access Senior Home Care?
- Full or Part Time: We do our best to accommodate your schedule
- Referral bonus program
- Travel reimbursement
- Caregiver of the month program for a bonus
- Raises, bonuses, and paid time off given throughout the year
- Voluntary training available for a guaranteed raise upon completion
- Caregiver app to easily access your schedule and client’s care needs
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a negative TB test
- Must register with the state of California: https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry/registration.aspx?Action=New
- Must have car insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to learn: No certifications or degrees required but you must be teachable
About Access Senior Home Care
Caregivers will be attending to client's needs including but not limited to:
- Safety Supervision: bathing supervision, walking/transferring assistance, fall prevention
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
- Medication Reminders
- Planning & Preparing Meals: meal preparation, following a prescribed diet
- Housekeeping: sanitizing client living areas, dusting, changing bed linens, laundry, cleaning bathrooms
- Transportation: grocery shopping, help to & from Doctor's appointments, social events, activities
- Personal Care: personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, assisting with exercising, companionship
We look forward to working with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 to $15.50 /hour