Senior Helpers of the Peninsula has immediate openings for responsible, reliable and compassionate Caregivers for several shifts on the Peninsula from San Francisco to Sunnyvale. We are hiring for all schedules, but we are especially looking for people to work Live-in, overnights, and short shifts (4 to 5 hours per shift.)
Our Caregivers love to work with Senior Helpers! We are the ONLY Homecare agency to get the Great Place to Work Designation!
What do we offer?
- Health insurance
- Retention bonuses
- Referral bonuses available
Why do our Caregivers love working at Senior Helpers?
- Our experienced office staff, supported training program, and furnished training facility all contribute to the training and support our caregivers need to learn, grow, and succeed.
- Positive and Supportive Office Staff – Our caregivers are the back bone of the services we provide to our clients and they deserve to be valued! We show our appreciation for Senior Helpers Caregivers through a variety of reward and recognition activities! Most of us here in the office were caregivers ourselves, so we know and value what you do!
- We will work with you to find what fits your schedule
- Referral bonus program
- Competitive pay
- Bi-weekly pay with direct deposit
We are seeking to staff a variety of schedules and shifts immediately. If you are...
- interested in becoming a caregiver,
- are looking for more experience as a CNA,
- seeking experience while pursuing a nursing degree,
- just need additional hours,
- have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Apply to Senior Helpers today! Hourly rate ranges between $16 to $18/hour.