"Home Care Certified Nursing Assistant Full time Days" AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: Polk County
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Perform personal care activities and supportive services for residents as assigned by RN.
· Function in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Document personal care and patient care activities rendered.
· Communicate pertinent information to the RN Case Manager and other team members.
· Respond to resident/family requests in a timely manner.
· Perform activities in a manner consistent with safety and with caring attitude.
· Maintains a clean, safe and healthy environment for patients.
· Participate in team meetings or review meetings as assigned.
· Participate in upgrading knowledge and skills through attendance at selected staff development programs.
· Attend in-service training as scheduled, but at least three (3) hours per quarter.
· Works weekends on a rotating basis as scheduled.
- Experience as Nurse Aide in an institutional setting at least (1) year.
- Successful completion of the Home Health Aide Competency written test prior to performing independent home visits.
- Maintains twelve (12) hours continuing education
- Certified Nursing Assistant by Florida Department of Public Health meets CMS requirements (484.36) or (e).
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Automobile liability insurance
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in uncontrolled environment
- Have at least one (1) year employment experience as Nurse Aide in Home Care Setting.
- Additional languages - Spanish
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.