At Abe’s Garden, we have established a national, evidence-based care program for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Now, we are taking this knowledge and experience into the community with Independence Plus, our private-duty home care program.
We are seeking compassionate, competent, and motivated Care Partners to join our home care team! We offer flexible scheduling with shifts ranging from 4 to 12 hours and weekly paychecks!
Candidates hired through the end of 2020 with an active Tennessee CNA license will be eligible for a $750 sign-on bonus after 120 days.
Our Care Partners provide one-to-one care, supervision, and companionship to our elderly, disabled and home-bound clients residing on campus or in their private homes.
Typical duties include:
· Assistance with activities of daily living such as: bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene and incontinence care.
· Meal preparation
· Light housekeeping
· Medication reminders
· Transportation to errands and appointments
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Reliable transportation and a clear driving record
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in home care / long-term care
· Excellent communication skills and a friendly, service-oriented attitude
· High School Diploma or GED
Full-Time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
· Paid Time Off (16 days in your first year!)
· Holiday Pay
· 401(k) for qualifying employees
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
· Free meal for shifts worked on-campus
· Employee Discount Program
· Free Access to our fitness center
Abe’s Garden at Park Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $14.00 per hour