Home Care Nursing the Way It SHOULD Be.
At United Health Services, we value our home care providers. We understand the challenges they face, the unique care they provide and the important role they play in helping patients recover. This is why we have invested more into home care services than other health systems.
Our positions offer:
- Competitive compensation ($29.24 to $43.86 an hour) and benefits
- A leadership team that listens, values feedback and engagement
- Autonomy to care for patients—allowing you to build relationships
- Flexible scheduling
- Respect and understanding
- A team environment that is focused on support and helping each other grow
Expand your clinical skills:
- Maintain and develop your clinical skillset
- Exposure to multiple wound care cases
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting required.
- Current New York State Registered Nurse License.
If you’re looking for a different kind of nursing experience, United Health Services may be the place for you.
Learn more and apply now: https://www.nyuhscareers.org/homecare/