We are looking for a Home Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
Work Schedule: 5-day work week (Monday – Friday or Sunday night – Friday morning). You must be able to work either shift.
- Pre-inspections of delivery trucks
- Prepare orders from load sheets and hand held computers
- Deliver a variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Complete daily paperwork for deliveries and DOT regulations
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks
- Practice safe driving by following DOT regulations and safety standards
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, frequently perform heavy pushing / pulling of product and work in refrigerated condicions (33-38 degrees)
- Ability to drive safely in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, physical environment
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Medical and dental insurance after 30 days of employment. Life insurance paid by company.
- 401K with company contribution and profit sharing after 2 months
- Paid vacations and paid holidays
- Corporate product discount of up to 50% on our delicious products
- Furnished Uniforms
Oberweis is an Equal Opportunity Employer