Pilot Freight Services Boston, MA office seeks full-time Drivers to deliver high-end furniture to prestigious customers. This position will entail performing driver duties in a safe and efficient manner and within the parameters set by DOT rules and regulations.
- Prepare furniture for home delivery;
- Perform local commercial and residential pick-ups and deliveries to prestigious customers;
- Accurately complete required paperwork on each job as well as daily paperwork;
- Keep on schedule as provided by dispatcher.
- Must have DOT experience and knowledge;
- Must be reliable, punctual and self-motivated;
- Customer service experience a plus
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, with 1-3 years of related experience.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K. EOE/AA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of the "Apply" buttons above. This process only takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- 1 - 3 years: Delivery experience
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description