This is a full time, management position at our East York Home & Garden Store, requiring flexible day, evening and weekend availability.
Attention garden enthusiasts, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
- Communicates with Buyers regarding merchandising, new product implementation and appropriate pricing. Promptly follows through with Buyer directions.
- Assists department managers with the purchase and promotion of products to maximize sales.
- Assists in coordinating the activities of the departments such as cash management, employee scheduling, and employee training to effect operational efficiency.
- Assists the General Manager in the overall supervision of departmental employees.
- Coordinates promotions and special store events and is involved in the setup and execution of the event to ensure success.
- Coordinates the maintenance, repair and employee training regarding all equipment.
- Functions as a working manager, willing to perform all tasks necessary to assure the smooth operation of the division.
- Review divisional inventory for accuracy and compliance.
- Ability to work an average of 45-50 hours per week and adjust to work load.
- Willingness to transfer to any SKH location, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Valid Class "C" PA Drivers License.
- Ability to successfully complete DOT Physical and Drug Test as required according to DOT regulations.