Kindness-Care Home Health is a 24 years old home health agency with our old traditions. We take care of our clients with respect and dignity. We foster independence and comfort. Our service area covers Orange County, East LA county, west Inland Empire, We continue to expand.
- The Home Health Aide provides assistance to the patient in the home with personal care and related personal services intended to maintain the patient's comfort as well as ability to remain in his/her personal residence.
- The Home Health Aide follows the case manager’s assignment to provide personal care.
- Cognizant of home health aide standards of care, including, but not limited to specific observations, documentation and reporting to professional nurse or therapist of such observations.
- A personality to be helpful and caring.
- An organizational skill to complete daily tasks.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- California State Home Health Aide Certificate(CNA, CHHA) demonstrating completion of 120 hours of home health aide training preferred.
- Ability to pass a competency test demonstrating compliance and knowledge of the areas of patient care or have documentation of competency testing from another Medicare Certified Home Health agency or Hospice.
- Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance.
You will appreciate working with Kindness-Care Home Health, the area's leading community healthcare provider. We focus on ensuring patient safety and comfort. Our compensation package is extremely competitive. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce.