Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Arcadia Home Health Aide, you’ll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing, etc.).
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation, and laundry.
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other essential errands.
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient contact
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is one of the nation’s largest personal home care and support service providers. As a client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently, with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.