Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19. Arcadia is still hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nurse Aides (CNA). Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunity as an Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nurse Aides (CNA).
What does Arcadia Home Care & Staffing have to offer to you?
- Long-term career opportunities…come grow with us!
- Great pay, annual increases, bonuses, and incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Full time and part time hours available
Here are just a few of the many benefits we offer to caregivers:
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401K benefits available!
- Ongoing education opportunities
- 24 hour support staff
- Competitive salaries, flexible schedules & career stability
- Caregiver appreciation program
What type of things will you be responsible for?
- Personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming
- Transfer client using Gait Belt/Hoyer Lift
- Provide and/or assist with light housekeeping: i.e. laundry, dishes, meal preparation, vacuuming, bed making
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or have 1 year experience in homecare
- Physical, CPR & First Aid
- Valid Driver’s License
- Hourly Rate: $11.00 per hour
Addus (parent company of Arcadia) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.