Currently hiring Home Health and Personal Care Aides in the Cochecton area. We offer Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules.
The Home Health Aide and Personal Care Aide is a person who provides aide, support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home.
Willcare is a proud partner of LHC Group, the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- No expereince required, WILLCARE provides FREE training to become a certified Personal Care Aide.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient's needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.