Arcadia is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Arcadia is still hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Aides (CNA). Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunity as an Certified Nursing Aides and Home Health Aides (HHA) throughout Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Barberton, Fairlawn, Medina and more!
What does Arcadia Home Care & Staffing have to offer to you?
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible schedule: shifts vary 2-4 hours a day
- Travel time paid: client to client
- Paid Time Off
What type of things will you be responsible for?
- Personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming
- Transfer client using Gait Belt/Hoyer Lift
- Provide and/or assist with light housekeeping: i.e. laundry, dishes, meal preparation, vacuuming, bed making
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient contact
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Addus (parent company of Arcadia) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.