Looking for some extra income and a flexible schedule? Do you enjoy caring for others? Are you looking for a rewarding employment opportunity?
We are looking for Home Health Aides to join our growing and established home care community in the St. Cloud-area. We offer rewarding employment, resident-centered care, a team environment, and professional development with a dependable health care company.
Spectrum Community Health is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services.
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer
Flexible schedules available: Full-time or Part-time, evenings or nights!
This position will be responsible for providing personal cares to residents living in their home. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): bathing, dressing, grooming, medication administration, range of motion and general care-giving tasks
- Responsible to adhere to information and precautions contained in individual residents' Care Plan
- Medication administration
- Read and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure of residents
- Administer treatment to residents including TPR, weight, hot and cold applications, application of support stockings and ace bandages and diabetic food soaks
- Light cleaning, laundry and meal preparation may be required
- Engage in respectful social interaction with resident, including friendly conversation and empathic support as well as respecting residents' privacy and property
- Candidate must pass a basic written competency and skills test
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and able to provide a copy of current car insurance
- Must be hardworking and dedicated to provide an exceptional care-giving experience
- Ability to maintain excellent interpersonal and cooperative relationships
- Candidates will be subject to a criminal and motor vehicle background study
- High school diploma/GED is preferred
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Paid Mileage
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
Learn more at: http://www.spectrumhealthcos.com/