Home Health Care Registered Nurse, Clinical Consultant (Bradenton, Florida)
Due to the recent retirement of one of our clinical, managers we have a rare clinical clinical manager position available. Are you tired of working long hours, weekends concerned with ovid working conditions and ready to make a positive career change? Are you interested in making an exciting change in your professional career? If so, consider the benefits of becoming a registered nursing consultant?
This consulting position will allow you to share your experience with our wonderful clients who are part of our 21st Century Family.
WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST. Please don't apply if you do not meet the requirements listed below.
21st Century Health Care Consultants is a nationally known home health care consulting company. We have more than twenty five years experience in Home Health & Hospice consulting. We have assisted more than four thousand individuals with opening home health care agencies throughout the country.
We have a rare opening for a positive, self motivated Home Health Care Registered Nursing Professional to assist in managing our Home Health Care Consulting and Quality Assurance Performance Program.
1. Has clinical experience in health related business acumen with at least 5 years in Home Health Care.
Medicare experience is required.
2. Ability to demonstrate self-confidence and positive attitude toward self and others and maintains commitment and enthusiasm to goal achievement.
3. Ability to read and interpret State, Federal and Accreditation standards/regulations. Knowledge of ACHC, CHAP, JC, and/or Medicare COPs desired.
4. Experience with surveys and writing plans of corrections is a necessary.
5. Knowledge of OASIS clinical documentation is strongly encouraged.
6. Has proficient computer skills including emailing, Word, PDF and Excel.
7. Ability to develop and implement improved methods of operation.
8. you must be able to commute daily to our corporate headquarters in Bradenton, Florida.
Benefits: Working with our Organization:
We hire talented people so you won't be micromanaged
Competitive compensation, salary, commissions and bonus programs
Relaxed and comfortable working environment
Health insurance is important - we carry a variety of Florida blue plans to meet your needs and budget
Dress for success in your own personal style
Salary: $75,000 year - Plus commission and bonus plans (90,000 plus potential)
Please email us your resume in strict confidence.
Visit us at www.HomeHealthCareConsultants.com
yes we follow all CDC requirements
Salary plus commissions, bonuses and profit sharing ($90,000 plus)