Home Health Nurse Manager
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a nationally branded clinic which allows a nurse leader for more growth opportunities. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, Nurse leader to help manage this facilitys Home Health wing. The responsibilities of the RN will include managing day to day operations of the home health team to ensure high levels of care as well as adequate staffing. They will be in charge of budgets, updating policies & procedures and the continuing the training of its staff.
- Bachelors degree (Nursing or related healthcare field)
- Four years of experience in home health, home infusion pharmacy or post-acute services management
- Two years supervisory/management experience in either acute care or home infusion/home health
- Current California RN license
- 2 Drivers License, proof of auto insurance
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time.
- A 401K retirement plan. Continuing education credits
- Monday Friday , 8-5
- Yearly bonus
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.