Home Health Nurse – Diversify YOUR career with us!
White Glove Community Care has been servicing the residents of all New York and New Jersey since 1997. We offer a team of experienced and dedicated RN LPN Nurses, who work together with patients, families, doctors and health care facilities to provide a comprehensive home care program for each client. The primary purpose of this job is to provide skilled nursing care and prescribed treatments in patients’ homes.
If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable Home Health Nurse, we would love to hear from you!
Job highlights – Home Health Nurse
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities: Home Health Nurse
- Assess patient and family to determine home care needs at start of care and regular intervals
- Initiates Plan-of-Care and makes necessary changes as patient's needs evolve
- Evaluates and provides treatment to patients in their homes
- Instructs and advise patients and/or families in their care
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by physician
Requirements: Home Health Nurse
- •Valid NYS Registered Nurse RN or Licensed Practical Nurse LPN License
- Eligible to work in the USA
- •Organized and Patient oriented
Benefits: Home health Nurse
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit – for your convenience
- Daily/Weekly Payroll
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- 24 Hour support by our caring team
- Free health and dental insurance
- Monthly cellphone reimbursement
As a Home Health Nurse with White Glove you’ll also get to enjoy complimentary perk that gives you access to 20 – 60% off on movies, hotels, shows, concerts, sporting events and more! Exclusively for White Glove employees… ask us more!
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Merchandise Discounts
- Performance bonus