A-Line Staffing is now hiring RN Home Health in Wayne County, MI! This RN Home Health position would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
RN Home Health Highlights:
- ALSO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN MACOMB AND WAYNE COUNTY
- Competitive Pay!
- Census is busy, steady work!
RN Home Health Description:
- Requires excellent rapport, understanding, and communication with the patients and their family members
- Accountable for utilizing the nursing process.
- Providing direct patient care
- Is responsible for delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff.
- Is responsible for coordinating the care for a group of patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated.
- Must assess the patient’s needs and keep proper documentation of patient care.
- Knowledge of OASIS
RN Home Health Job Requirements:
- Current RN licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- One year experience preferably in public health, home care, or hospice nursing.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Wellness Program: Now including FITNESS benefits!
- Competitive Pay Rate!
If you think this RN Home Health position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 208
Registered Nurse, RN Home Health, Hospice, Home Health Nursing, Nursing, Nurse, Healthcare, Medical, Medicaid, Medicare, Patient Education, Emotional Support, OASIS, Nurse Practice Act,