At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Home Health RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Home Health RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,650 - $1,950 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Home Health RN:
- Assess and deliver care within the scope of your educational preparation and knowledge within the comfort of the patient’s home.
- Perform ongoing periodic system assessment and data collection in a systematic manner, focusing on: psychological, psychosocial, cultural spiritual and cognitive status; nutrition; pain; patient/family education; family involvement and patient advocacy; patient and patient’s equipment need.
Qualifications for the Home Health RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active licenses in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Home Health.
- Active Driver's License and Auto Insurance.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Home Health RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.