ANX Home Healthcare named 2018 & 2019, Best Place to Work by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN), Case Manager with at least one year of experience to be a part of the future of patient care in our Santa Clara County!
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities. This is a hybrid role of case management with some clinical management as well.
- Current CA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current CPR card for Healthcare Providers
- 1 year of Registered Nurse (RN) experience in Home Healthcare, preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- ESOP, we are not employees, we are partners!
- High-end-of-market compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k after one year
- Life insurance (Company-paid)
- Continuing education allowance
- Sign on bonus
Home Health RN, Registered Nurse
Additional Information And TermsNo Additional Info And Terms Available
Job Start Date:
Number of Positions:
Maximum Submissions Per Job:
Mon - Friday / 1 Weekend per month
State License Details:
Must Be Currently Active
Holiday Coverage Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
MiscellaneousWill facility accept 1099?:
Incidentals provided by facility: