Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Work Hours/Shift: PRN Days
Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Evaluate patients as assigned.
- Assist the physician and other members of the health team in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to the state of health.
- Conduct visits to evaluate patient needs and implement a plan of social service assistance maximizing patient care plan goals and providing for continuing management of needs within the home or seeking alternative arrangements.
- Counsel the patient and family members to develop attitudes and behaviors supportive of maximum health practices.
- Participate in the team process through cooperative efforts with team members in development of the patient care plan and team conferences and provide comprehensive, individualized care to assigned patients.
- Utilize community agencies and alternative resources to assist patients and their families in resolving unmet health care needs, financial and environmental difficulties.
- Participate in orientation, in-service and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Provide required documentation within established time frames.
- Report pertinent observations to attending physician, Case Manager or Patient Care Supervisor.
- Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Masters degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- BLS Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Automobile liability insurance
- Minimum of one (1) years social work experience in a health care setting
This position is implementing and coordinating those social services which are necessary to reach individual patient care plan goals according to department policy, procedures and department guidelines.