We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry (folks with previous experience are welcomed too). If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, Atlantic Building Inspections just might be the place for you.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have good people skills,
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in generally good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
Here are just some of the unique benefits we offer:
- Earn up to 50% commision (we will explain how)
- Flexible work schedules
- Earn commission on upselling auxiliary services
- Earn commission on performing auxiliary services
- If inspection cancels you get the full cancellation fee
- Yearly bonuses
- Friendly staff competitions (able to earn money here too)
- and much much more…
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please follow the instructions below.
1) Click here to download the questionnaire package, fill it out and return:
2) Please take this typing test and send a “screenshot” the results of your typing speed:
3) Please take this computer literacy test and send a “screenshot” of the results:
4) Please EMAIL all of this to: Info@AtlanticBuildingInspections.com
Salary Varies Based on Inspections and Inspection Types, Yearly Bonuses, Commission on Up-Selling, Mold Services Commission, Inspector Paid for Cancelled Inspections, Earn up to 50% Commission, Flexible Schedule, etc.