Tired of staying out weeks at a time and still not getting miles? Maybe it is time to consider working for a carrier that will work with you to make your time out profitable enough so that you can go home more often.
Our established lanes provide that drivers get home on a weekly basis and long length of hauls makes sure that our weekly mileages remain high. Drivers average 2(855) 661-4241 miles per week and are home every 5 - 7 days in primary hiring areas and every 7 - 10 days in secondary locations.
- No Northeast or Canada
- Monthly Productivity/Safety Bonus
- Late model conventional tractors with APU's, Inverters & EpicVue entertainment system
- Assigned tractors, assigned Fleet Managers
- No Forced Dispatch
- Family atmosphere & open door policy
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401k & Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Annual earnings potential $48,000 -- $60,000
If you are an experienced Class A driver and interested in working for a quality carrier, please apply or contact us today!!!