Are you an in-home caregiver or homemaker with a desire to make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families? Associated Home Care has numerous open positions and a variety of shifts available that you could start working as soon as this week!
Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time, weekdays or weekends, mornings or evenings, or a little mix of everything: AHC has dependable shifts with great pay and benefits waiting for you to claim!
Homemaker Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Homemaker Requirements include successful completion of the 40-hour Council for Home Care Aide, Homemaker Service Training Program within 6 months of hire or its equivalent. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Homemaker Responsibilities include:
- Plans, prepares, and serves meals according to dietary instructions.
- Runs errands for the client, including shopping for food and household supplies.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for client by performing household services.
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers to deliver excellent care to clients and participates in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
Apply below to find out what a job with AHC can do for you!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.