Hospice Case Manager Weekend On Call (RN)
Our Client is a growing Healthcare organization based in Atlanta, GA that offers its employees a great work/life balance, top-rated management, and a low turnover rate.
The Company: Our Client strives to provide their patients with friendly, individualized care, and is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re actively looking for a Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN). The pay range our Client is offering is $70,000 - $80,000 Salary.
- Quarterly Bonus – up to $2,000 per year
- 2 weeks accrued - PTO
- Health Insurance – 3 plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k up to 4% match
- Cell Phone and iPad
- Life Insurance - $15,000
- 6 Holidays
- Company Car Program
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement – 45 cents/mi
- Possess a current Georgia nursing (RN) license and thorough knowledge of nursing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, timely, and cost-effective patient care.
- Current Georgia driver’s license and clean driving record. Reliable transportation a must.
- Compliant with health screening and vaccination requirements of organization and position, including TB screening and Influenza vaccination annually.
- Friday – Monday – On Call the whole time
- Provides for within three days of admission assessment and immediately engages with to develop rapport and a sense of trust.
- Correctly identifies, communicates and collaborates on patient problems/priorities/issues based upon assessment data, establishes measurable patient goals and communicates /ongoing plan of care appropriately
send an updated resume to Corey@theipgteam.com