Come Join the Seasons Team
A hospice nurse understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A hospice nurse believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Hospice nursing isn't just a job, it's a calling. Here at Seasons Hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific nurse using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our nurses the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Serving Patients in Pinellas County
Continuous Care shifts available / 40 hrs per week
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give, receive.
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Hospice Nurse - LPN Continuous Care provides continuous care services to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- License in state(s) practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture
Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required only for:
- All direct patient care in state of Georgia.