The Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice care and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities.
- Must be a licensed registered nurse (RN) with current state licensure in good standing
- Minimum one (1) year of RN experience.
- Must be a licensed driver with current auto insurance and automobile in good working order.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- HSA & 401(k) available
- PTO and Paid Holidays