The Hospital-Based Clinical Liaison serves as the primary with patient referral sources and, in many cases, is the initial point of contact for potential admissions to the skilled nursing facility (SNF) or extended care facility (ECF). The Hospital-Based Clinical Liaison is responsible for: assisting referral sources in identifying and assessing patients with care needs that match the services provided by the SNF or ECF; educating the potential patient and family regarding the SNFs’ services, admissions process, and treatment process; and communicating with appropriate SNF or ECF staff to ensure appropriate admission of new patients.
- Clinical certification preferred, but not required
- Previous SNF marketing experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate professionally and positively to referral sources, physicians, patients and patient families, and other team members and consultants at all levels.
- Must have excellent patient assessment skills.'
- Must meet all state and local health regulations and pass post-employment physical examination, if required.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must demonstrate a work history of being a self-starter, working independently with minimum daily direction, and self-motivation with goal-directed sales skills.