Hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Full Time Days
As an organization, we pride ourselves in hiring leaders who are passionate about building a healing team that thrives on exceeding our patients' expectations. We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our team to lead our Long-term Acute Care Hospital.
We believe that a successful Hospital Chief Executive Officer should:
- Be actively engaged in the community and serve as a public educator
- Be well-versed in hospital operations
- Be knowledgeable in marketing and medical staff development
In order to qualify for this position the Hospital Chief Executive Officer must have:
- The confidence to pitch and roll out new programs, ideas, and processes! We're looking for forward thinkers who will continue to keep our team a leader in healthcare!
- A Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 5 years of upper management experience OR the determination and work history to prove that you're ready to take the next step in your career!
- The leadership skills to establish and maintain a work environment that is grounded in providing a top-notch patient experience
- A slight obsession for evaluating statistical data, financial reports, and performing market analysis
- Proven experience developing positive working relationships with corporate leadership, peers, personnel, and staff
- The emotional intelligence to communicate professionally and with the utmost sensitivity to patients and their families and staff members during challenging situations
- A proven history in marketing and driving census growth!
With this position, the Hospital Chief Executive Officer will benefit from:
- Unlimited guidance and mentorship from some of this industry's top leaders
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to further their career and experience level with a rapidly growing organization
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.