About the position:
We are currently seeking a FULL TIME Hospital Diversion Specialist (LCPC/LCSW) As a Hospital Diversion Specialist, you will serve your community in a dynamic way by performing diversion services in a hospital setting several days a week, and contributing to our Mobile Crisis team as an on-the-ground crisis clinician for the remainder of your time. This is an hourly position that pays between $27.40 to $29.80 per hour ($57,000 - $62,000 annually).
- Provides diversion services in hospital(s)
- Travels to a hospital for 2-3 shifts a week
- Perform a danger assessment, a crisis assessment, an environmental assessment upon entry to the community situation and lethality assessment
- Effectively perform crisis intervention including de-escalation, crisis planning and implementation
- Able to show knowledge of various community referrals, mental health and non-mental health
- Ability to complete an emergency petition and educate any appropriate party on the process
- Be able to address population of child, adolescent, adult, dual-diagnosis, co-occurring and elderly
- Provide accurate clinical information to family and involved persons related to recommendations and possibilities for treatment
- Work in a professional and collaborative way with police, fire and other community agencies when asked to do so
- Provide consultation and coordination to ER staff, if ER evaluation is necessary
- Appropriately and effectively document clinical and non-clinical information, regarding consumers, using CRS procedures
- Must possess and maintain current licensure in the State of Maryland (ie: LCSW-C/LCPC).
- Board approved supervisor preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field of study.
- knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Must be able to be trained on Electronic Consumer Record software.
We expect all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own professional performance.
At the Affiliated Santé Group, we facilitate the well-being and safety of individuals at risk for emotional distress, as well as their communities. We develop and deliver tailored, recovery-based health services and innovative crisis intervention and response systems. Our work is fueled by the spirit of creativity, personal accountability, and the belief that recovery is always possible and hope is always present.
Santé is a great place to work because:
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- Work life balance is a priority - we value family, flexibility, and time away from work
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, as well as ancillary options and employer-matching 403B/401K.
- We provide free training, clinical supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
Affiliated Santé Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Santé Group participates in E-Verify.