Hospital employed Multi-specialty practice seeks a Primary Care Physician
Hospital employed Multi-specialty practice is recruiting a Primary Care Physician into this established hospital employed multi-specialty practice. Our staff of Board-Certified primary care and specialist physicians works as a team, consulting regularly and collaborating to provide patients with thorough, in-depth care. The practice offers a multitude of ancillary services including MRI and 64 slice CT, also has EMR.
- Our Primary Care physicians are seeing an average of 20 -30 patients a day.
- No ED/hospital call required.
- Practice will be offering extended weekday hours along with weekend hours.
- Excellent salary and benefits, relocation, malpractice and supplemental benefits offered.
- St Lucie County is less than an hour north of South FL and one and half hours from Orlando nestled on the East Coast of FL. Affordable housing and a great quality of life is waiting for you in St Lucie County. The State of Florida offers its residents a great quality of life with NO STATE INCOME TAX.