25-Bed Hospital seeking a physician to provide weekend coverage.
Done with the work/life balance and ready for life/work balance?
Do you enjoy golf, fishing, hunting, camping, winter sports, hiking, mountain biking, or just quiet walks in nature? You will find it all here living and working in Grants, NM. Surrounded by nature and only 1 hour drive from Albuquerque, you will find a variety of enriching life-style options of both outdoors and cultural opportunities.
We're looking for a Physician to join our team:
- Providing weekend coverage Friday, 8 AM - Monday, 8 AM
- Hospitalist-like work for small 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Hospital has 24 hour Physician-staffed ER, OB, ICU, General Surgery, and full Lab/Radiology/Cardiopulmonary services 24/7
- Physician who is BC/BE in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with strong interest in rural hospital-based care
Duties include but not limited to:
- Seeing and managing inpatients and outpatients in hospital-setting
- Providing consultative support to surgical and subspecialty services
- Prescribe therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care as needed to hospital patients
- Establish goals and readiness for discharge while playing active role in discharge planning
- Involved in transitioning patients to primary care providers