Do you enjoy driving and serving others?
Cornerstone Parking Group, Inc. is seeking friendly and professional individuals to join our Shuttle Team at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview in Minneapolis. The Shuttle Team is responsible for transporting hospital employees, patients, and visitors to various hospital and clinic locations around the hospital campuses.
Shuttle Drivers must be legally able to and comfortable operating vehicles that range from 14 passenger vans to 25 passenger shuttle buses, in a safe and courteous manner. Driving skills will be assessed during the interview process. Safety and concierge-level service are top priorities. The Shuttle Team works together in a professional and flexible manner to provide a noticeably superior level of customer service.
- Part Time & Full Time shifts
- Shift times vary between the hours of4:30 A.M. - 8:00 P.M., Monday-Friday (no weekends!)
- $17.50/hour and up, depending on qualifications and experience.
- PTO Accrual
- Uniform provided
- Medical Insurance is available after 60 days for full time employees(30 hours/week)
- Comprehensive training
- Rewarding and fun work environment
- Cornerstone Parking Group is locally owned and operated
As a Shuttle Driver, you will:
- Provide courteous and professional service to all passengers
- Report for scheduled shift on time and in uniform
- Ensure vehicle interior is clean and free of debris at all times
- Maintain and log accurate passenger counts each hour and report data as needed
- Complete daily vehicle log each shift accurately
- Report any maintenance issues to supervisor immediately
- Work with supervisor to fuel vehicles
- Transport passengers to and from campus to designated locations in a safe and timely manner
- Obey all traffic laws at all time
- Maintain a responsible driving record, notifying supervisor of any moving violations within 72 hours of citation
- Provide expediting and dispatching support for shuttles, as directed by supervisor
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License, responsible driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High standard of integrity
- Experience delivering quality service in customer/public environment
- Displays a positive attitude, flexibility, and initiative
- Able to read, write, comprehend, and converse in the English language
- Previous driving experience a plus
- Able to sit for extended periods of time (approximately 90% of the work day).
- Ability to enter and exit a shuttle vehicle while navigating stairs in a safe manner.