Director of Supply Chain Operations
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Supply Chain Director of Operations to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
•Seeking a full-time Supply Chain Director of Operations who communicates efficiently to guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes, set high performance standards, and deliver quality service.
•Individual who exhibits self-motivated curiosity toward seeking ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered.
•Confidently oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes.
•Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships by building trust and respect through consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Medical City Healthcare – Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
• Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 12 hospitals, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 5,500 active physicians and 12,000 employees in Dallas-Fort Worth.
• Three Medical City Healthcare hospitals rank among the best in Texas, according to the annual U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” 2015-2016 ratings.
• Diverse choices of living style range of housing choices, from urban lofts, to white picket fences, to rambling suburban estates, in neighborhoods and schools that are equally diverse and nationally recognized.
• The Dallas region was listed as either nationally ranked or high performing by U.S. News & World Report.
• Whether you’re looking for fine arts, entertainment, professional sports or giving back, you’ll never run out of activities in Dallas — fun here knows no bounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled Directors of Supply Chain Operations to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance, or similar.
• Minimum of three years hospital management experience.
• Strong leadership background in order to manage staff and guide teams toward desired outcomes.
• Competence in setting high performance standards in order to deliver leading quality services in a hospital setting.
• Proficient in proactively prioritizing needs within Supply Chain operations and managing resources for effective project management.