HNI Healthcare is recruiting Hospitalists to join their team at UH Geauga Medical Center. This is a unique opportunity to treat patients of all ages.HNI empowers Physician’s careers through VitalsMD® technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 226 Bed facility with Level III Trauma Center
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- 10 Physician, 3 APP Adult/ Peds Program
- On-site HNI administrative and clinical support
- Competitive compensation, bonus and comprehensive benefit package
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
Technology - HNI developed VitalsMD® to give its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE™establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of hospital-based care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD, DO with advanced graduate medical education and training FM/IM
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Current, unrestricted Ohio license to practice.