St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals has an excellent opportunity for Hospitalists to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
This position will reside at our Miners Campus located in Coaldale, PA. St. Lukes Miners campus is an accredited Level IV trauma center, stroke and chest pain center, open ICU which provides the opportunity to do procedures, and boasts the first rural track family medicine residency program in PA. Our Miners Campus offers you the opportunity to make a difference in a Rural Health Community, yet live in your choice of family friendly, thriving suburban areas.
This campus offers a small hospital feel, with extremely supportive administration and a high level of morale among medical staff, in addition to team based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff. Youll have access and benefit from our networks state of the art technology and Network Specialty Support Recourses!
To learn more about our Hospitalist program, please visit https://www.slhn.org/hospitalistcareer
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and up to $100,000 in loan repayment
- Attractive & flexible work schedule - 7 on 7 off schedules
- Additional stipend for nights
- Moonlighting opportunities
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued