Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 415-bed hospital - 2nd largest healthcare system in central Ohio, serving more than 500,000 patients per year
- Established team of 27 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Subspecialty support to include cardiology, neurology, critical care, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, endocrinology, and more
- Hospitalists are not responsible for codes
- No call environment
- 25-bed, open ICU w/ 24/7 intensivist support; No procedures required
- H1B eligible; access to Sounds in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Columbus, Ohio, the state capital and largest city in Ohio, offering visitors and residents a wide array of sporting events, art museums, music festivals, concerts, restaurants, and historical events. In addition to being a large city with numerous cultural attractions, Columbus also features a diverse climate that offers much for the outdoor-lover. Ohio State Parks offer 80,000 acres of water for fishing, boating and swimming, and many acres of parks for picnicking. As a booming city with many events, businesses and downtown activitiesas well as a Midwestern haven for those who want a day out on the water or on a bike trailColumbus strikes the balance between big-city living and Midwestern beauty. Columbus offers much for its workers, residents, and visitors.