We are currently seeking a Hospitalist with WakeMed Physician Practices.
- Growing hospitals with very manageable patient volumes targeting 15 patients
- 16 x 10 hour shifts/month with highly flexible block schedules
- Work-Life balance with Nocturnist coverage most nights, no procedure requirements
- 24/7 intensivist support for all critical care patients
- Strong support from medical and surgical sub-specialties, interventional radiology, ancillary services
- Epic electronic medical record since 2015
- Collaboration with high functioning APPs
- Great team, cohesive work environment, accessibility, options to participate in clinical and numerous improvement projects if desired
- Career growth opportunities in one of the country's finest locations for family, education, healthcare, technology, recreation, and stability
Attractive comprehensive plus benefit package includes:
- Paid malpractice
- CME, association dues and membership
- Vacation, health, life, and dental insurance
- Matching 403b retirement plan and other options
- Relocation assistance and/or signing bonus.
Completion of an appropriate residency and training program.
Graduate of an approved school of medicine. Completion of internship and residency in area of specialty. Graduate of an approved school of medicine. Completion of internship and residency in area of specialty.
Licensed to practice as a medical physician in the state of North Carolina. Board Certified or eligible in appropriate specialty with approved WakeMed staff privileges.
: 16 ten hour shifts per month
: As Needed