Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Resolute Health Hospital has earned the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of A for protecting patients from harm and meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S.
- Team with 8 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- 128-bed hospital with a 20 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- No procedures required
- This position does not sponsor visa candidates
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Come and experience one of the most unique places in Texas! Enjoy swimming in spring-fed pools, lazily tubing down the river or having fun with your friends and family at one of the world's largest water parks. New Braunfels is a small city with big attractions that bring in visitors from all around the country. Some of the most popular New Braunfels tourist attractions are connected to the city's German heritage and one-of-a-kind environment. New Braunfels is an easy drive from several major Texas cities. Austin is 40 miles to the north, San Antonio is just 25 miles to the south and Houston is 160 miles to the east.