Day & Nocturnist Openings
Hartford HealthCare is a fully integrated health system includes a tertiary-care teaching hospital, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, the state’s most extensive behavioral health network, a large multispecialty physician group, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a large physical therapy and rehabilitation network and an accountable care organization.
Hospital Medicine Physicians Enjoy
This is an opportunity for a full-time Board Certified /Board Eligible Hospitalist (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Physician) for our dynamic and growing programs. Full-time with multiple schedule options, flexible to meet yours and patient needs.
- Market competitive pay with incentives and generous benefits including 401K, paid time off, and CME
- The resources of fully integrated health system leading healthcare in Connecticut and beyond
- Abundant teaching and professional growth opportunities
- Join a highly collaborative group of experienced colleagues committed to your success
- Rewarding and challenging mix of patients
Hospital Medicine Locations
The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Backus Hospital and Windham Hospital have Hospitalist opportunities for Nocturnist and Day Hospitalist positions. See more information on our website.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America."
You'll love heading to work...and heading home!