We are currently recruiting hospitalists in small, medium, and large communities which we serve, looking for candidates immediately available.
- MD or DO candidates
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Accredited ACGME Family Medicine residency may be considered for certain locations.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only
- Currently Texas state license is very helpful
- Must be familiar with Epic
- Currently practicing candidates preferred
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group, a group of over 100 hospitalists across the Dallas/Fort Worth "Metroplex"
- Our health system drives reliable care by using standard order sets and standard processes
- Competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. Additional compensation and benefits may be available at certain locations for those wishing to work as a nocturnist.
- H1-B visa sponsorship may be available at certain locations (no J-1 visa waivers available)
- We do not have 7 on/7 off schedules at any of our facilities.
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PracticeMatch.com
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Care On Site
- Professional Development
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision