Hospitalist – Bayshore Community Hospital, Holmdel, NJ
Bayshore Community Hospital joined Meridian Health as the sixth hospital in Meridian's Monmouth and Ocean county health system. As a member of the Meridian Health Family, the Bayshore team marries its long-standing commitment to caring for the community with Meridian’s vision to Take Care of New Jersey.
Bayshore continues to offer a wide array of services, including: emergency medicine, cardiac catheterization, surgical services, wound care, sleep services, diagnostic imaging, women's services with digital mammography, as well as a designated primary stroke center.
Additionally, Bayshore Community Hospital's Center for Bariatrics is one of the most comprehensive in the region offering free informational sessions, pre-surgical education and evaluation, personal guidance through the surgical process, nutritional support, exercise components and support groups.
Physician Shifts and Duties:
- Physician on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- House Coverage for all in-house patients regardless of patient’s primary care physician
- Hospitalists covers 8-10 ER call days per month
- Average daily census is 20-30
- Physician Shifts: 2 doctors from 7a – 7p and 1 doctor from 7p-7a
Additional Required Duties:
- Rapid response and Code Blue team leader
- Emergent intubations
- Emergent central lines
- Committee participation
- EMR: Sorian
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Health/Dental Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- CME Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage