Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health care system in the state, Hartford Hospital boasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service.
The 1300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields. This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members. In 2017 the hospital had over 41,000 discharges, more than 104,500 emergency department visits, and performed 43,000 surgeries.
We have a current opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a thriving Hospitalist service delivering excellence in inpatient care . This position is employed by Hartford Hospital.
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives for quality and productivity
- Flexible scheduling options, including block or traditional Monday-Friday
- Full-time Nocturnist program
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment
- Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America." So you'll love heading to work...and heading home!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 860 657 6087