Apply to the strongest brand in cannabis!
We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
The Hospitality Associate is responsible for creating a world-class “showtime” customer experience for each and every customer who walks in the store. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at MedMen.
This includes responsibility for all policy and procedures, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business. As well as executing visual standards and presentation needs to customer requirements, product performance, along with Hospitality and marketing objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet/Exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change
- Add value to the team by being an authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world-class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local grassroots networking, customer data capture and our loyalty program.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a “showtime” culture and industry-leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- An innovator who is business-minded
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ethical Conduct
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is a part-time position. This position regularly requires long hours, weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
What are you waiting for? Click Apply now.