General Summary: The Hospitality Co-op will work closely with the entire Hospiltality Team assisting in all customer events as well as employee events at the Education Center. Learn how to prepare a customer visit, training seninars from start to finish along with supporting the day to day duties in the Greenheck Company Store.
- Assist with coordination of scheduling of Education Center events, customer visits, and social events which includes communication of itinerary, arranging travel, hotel and general hospitality as required.
- Assit in planning a training seminar, rep visit and HVAC University in its entirety.
- Interact with visitors at a level that creates a best in class experience.
- Provide support with scheduled training activities, including off-hour functions as needed.
- Assit with agenda, namestags and visitor marquee preparation.
- Coordinate and perform event room setup.
- Assist with arranaging required food service and meal preparation.
- Assist with the company store functions such as processing and filling orders, maintaining inventory and working with outside vendors.
- Provide administrative support to the Hospitality Team.
-Must be enrolled in a four year university