Roberta’s in Bushwick is seeking a service manager with true leadership skills and a genuine passion for the restaurant and hospitality business.
Long known and loved for its wood-fired Neapolitan style pizzas, Roberta’s offers a vast array of creatively composed dishes that push past the traditional culinary boundaries. In addition to the restaurant and atrium space, Robert’as is home to a tiki bar, artisanal bakery as well as a bustling take-out operation.
The Service Manager will be responsible for leadership, motivation & development of all FOH staff while ensuring overall guest experience. Additional duties include maintaining and improving standard operating procedures as well as FOH hiring, scheduling, payroll and overall FOH operations. We are seeking someone who is thoughtful, positive, self-motivated, accountable, detail oriented with an impeccable work ethic. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
- Three years minimum experience in NYC high volume, chef driven restaurants
- Proven track record of leading a team to create an outstanding guest experience
- Possesses a strong floor presence and is able to drive service and build guest relations
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient with restaurant administrative duties (Excel, POS platforms, Resy, delivery platforms, inventory software, payroll processing software etc.)
- Scheduling, inventory and daily time & attendance checks
- Strong wine and beverage knowledge
- Food Protection Certificate
Please email us letting us know why you would be a good fit for this position along with your resume. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to meeting you.