The Story of Louie:
Bar Louie opened its first location in the trendy River North neighborhood of Chicago in 1990. The spot quickly became a Chicago favorite with its oversized sandwiches and specialty martinis. In 2001, we decided it was time to share our neighborhood bar with other cities. Bar Louie now has over 100 locations coast to coast and is nationally recognized.
What Louie NEEDS:
We are currently looking for a dynamic Host to join our team!
What Louie WANTS:
We want people that enjoy having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere for their guests. Leaders that are accountable and have an entrepreneurial spirit are successful in our world. We encourage laughter and welcome a great sense of humor in our people.
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
- Ensures every guest has the complete Louie experience
- Dynamic personality with a strong passion for the hospitality industry
- Host experience preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
- Able to stand for 10 hours and lift 30 lbs
- Command of the English language
- Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
What’s so great about working with Louie?
As a member of the Bar Louie family you have bragging rights that you work for a concept that is innovative, growing AND encourages you to be YOU.
What Louie OFFERS:
- Awesome work environment
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement