Ted's Montana Grill isn't your ordinary restaurant, so we aren't looking for ordinary people. While we’re Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re also Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit” which is our moral compass and is evident in everything that we do.
GENUINE HOSPITALITY IS AN OPEN-DOOR POLICY: A Ted’s Montana Grill the Server Assistant is a fundamental member of our team; they are the first and last impression for our guest. They enhance the guest experience by assisting the Team Members in guest service.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
- Greeting our guests immediately with a warm and genuine attitude of welcoming.
- Seats guests and presents them with clean menus.
- Manages the seating chart, rotation amongst servers and keeps the kitchen informed of open menu counts.
- Assists the servers and helps to bus and re-prep tables for the next guest.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Offers all guests a warm farewell upon leaving, thanking them and inviting them to return.
- Full service restaurant experience. (preferred)
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Ability to reach, bend, squat and lift while on the shift.
- Ability to carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per shift.
We invite you to become part of the team by applying today!
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.
We take great pride in ensuring all guests receive a warm and memorable experience leaving them feeling better than when they came in. From a bowl of half sours to our two-dollar bills, we empower each team member to deliver Big Sky Moments in ways that are natural and effortless to Ted’s and our guests.
Our restaurants represent classic saloons of the 19th century where cattlemen and land barons found a little relaxation after a hard day’s work.
We believe in leaving a better world for future generations. You’ll see this in our commitment to local growers, the paper straws, the Boraxo soap in our restrooms and sustainable choices in our kitchen operations.
We are steadfast in our commitment to people, product and prosperity. Ted’s Montana Grill develops and encourages people to become leaders and engage the hearts and minds of our teams.