Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The host/hostess is responsible for warmly greeting and welcoming all guests and members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within OpenTable computer reservations management system to check in guests, make reservations, and manage table assignments
- Assists managers in controlling the flow of guests and seat guests within manager's guidelines, as promptly as possible
- Must answer phones, check and relay messages to managers, maintain tidiness of restrooms and assist bussers and servers in the dining room
- Understanding the dynamics of lunch and dinner operations is essential for the host
- Other duties as assigned
- Grace under pressure is a must
- Previous restaurant experience or customer service - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Proven ability to work well with others and guests/members - required
- Guest service experience of 2 years - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Schedule: Hosts will work 1-5 shifts/week, split over daytime and dinner shifts.
- End of Season Commitment (April 10, 2020) - required
- This is a great ski pass job. Shifts may be flexible.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171806