Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Host/Hostess for our Cafe'
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.
- Greet and welcome guests, assign seating, and escort guests to their table.
- Follow company procedures for seating guests including understanding and following station charts and maintaining customer flow.
- Participate as a team member with all servers, bussers, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.
- Respond to telephone inquiries including making reservations and taking messages as needed.
- Respond to “to go” orders including packaging orders, and delivery to guests.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certificationAvailable to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holiday and overtime as needed
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer